Simple questions to ask when choosing your outsourcing partner
Today a lot of organizations are looking to outsource non-core functions to consultancies from across the world. To keep operational cost low and become more competitive, many organizations are selecting outsourcing companies from across the world to outsource to. In this highly competitive marketplace, organizations are trying to find the companies that can give them service on time with the highest level of accuracy and relevance.
How can you increase your chances of finding the best companies that fit your bill? Every organization has their own methodology. We have come up with a set of 8 simple questions to help you increase your chances of finding the right outsourcing partner. Here they are
- Identify clearly, what do you want to outsource?
- Understand why you want to outsource that? Is it cost ? Is it time to market? etc
- Identify where you may want to outsource that to ? For example, you may have an off-shore office in another country, where you are considering outsourcing and that can influence the choice in favour of this country.
- How credible is your outsourcing partner? How long have they been in business? Who is part of the Senior management team?
- Does the outsourcing partner you have identified done similar work in past?
- If you are going to be working across time zones, do your outsourcing partners have the processes in place to work smoothly across time zones? For example, do they commit to overlapping times of work, whenever needed?
- Does your outsourcing partner commit to certain service level agreements for work to be delivered? To ensure predictability in your work, this may be important for your business
- Can your outsourcing partner provide a few reference of past clients who had outsourcing requirements similar to yours?
We have helped many organizations achieve their business goals through our outsourcing services. If you want to know more about our outsourcing services, then please feel free to get in touch: http://bit.ly/VHRContactUS and we will be always happy to help you
About the author
Bikramjeet Singh ( Vice President, Business Process Management )
Bikramjeet has 14+ years of corporate experience in building strategies and handling operations in organization like Reliance, Aircel and Bharti Airtel. He has been instrumental in leading teams in organization at project conceptualization stage and worked with the consumer and the core leadership team of his organization to deliver what the need is. He has been a consistent top performer in all the organization he has worked in, and believes in being upto date with the global economy to be the key to success.
Bikramjeet can be reached at email@example.com
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/22bikramjeetsingh/